1) With your consent: In all other cases, before sending information about you to third parties Business Biceps will obtain your express consent. For example, Business Biceps may implement a joint offer or contest with a third party, then we will ask your permission to share your personal information with a third party.
2) Companies operating on our behalf: We are cooperating with other airlines on our behalf business support functions, in connection with which your personal information may be disclosed in part. We require these companies to use the information only to provide the services under the contract; they are forbidden to transfer this information to other parties in situations other than in cases where it is caused by the need to provide specified services. Examples of business support functions: fulfillment, the realization of applications, issue of prizes and bonuses, conducting surveys among clients and management information systems. We also disclose a generalized non-personal information when selecting service providers.
3) Subsidiaries and joint ventures: Under the subsidiary or joint venture is understood as an organization, not less than 50% equity participation which belongs to Business Biceps.When you send your information to the partner of the subsidiary or joint venture Business Biceps required not to disclose this information to other parties for marketing purposes or use your information in any way contrary to your choice. If you indicated that you do not want to receive from the Business Biceps any marketing materials, we will not disclose your information to its partners in subsidiaries and joint ventures for marketing purposes.
4) On the co-positioned or partner pages: Business Biceps may share information with partner companies with whom realizes special offers and promotional activities jointly positioned on our site. When requesting personal data on these pages, you will get a warning about the transfer of information. Partner uses any information provided by you according to his notice of confidentiality, which you can read before providing personal information.
5) When the transfer of control over the enterprise: Business Biceps reserves the right to transfer your personal data in relation to the total or partial sale or a transfer of our company or its assets. Upon the sale or a transfer of business Business Biceps will provide you with the opportunity to refuse the transfer of information about themselves. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to continue to provide you with services or products previously offered by Business Biceps.
6) Law enforcement: Business Biceps may, without your consent to disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons: in order to avoid violations of the law, regulations or court decisions; participation in government investigations; aid in the prevention of fraud; as well as strengthening and protecting the rights of Business Biceps or subsidiaries.
All personal information that is transferred by you to register for the our website Business Biceps may be changed at any time or completely deleted from our records upon your request. To do this, you need to contact us in any way convenient for you, using the contact information posted in a special section of our website.
If you want to stop receiving emails of our regular newsletter, you can do so at any time via a special link, which is located at the end of each message.