The cost of acceleration is 5% of the transaction amount!
Fill the form:
So, let me guess – you have a transaction frozen and you’re scratching your head, how can you speed up the bitcoin transaction? Well, it does not matter, it happens. Transaction Accelerator from Business Biceps – it is your savior and reliable assistant in this situation. Surely you know that there are various free services for accelerating transactions, or as they are called, bitcoin transaction accelerators, such as ViaBTC, Transaction Accelerator and others. But the problem is that, often, they no longer help, because they have certain limits, and millions of transactions are suspended. In addition, not everyone likes to suffer with the endless introduction of captcha, attempts to hit the right moment of forming the block, etc.
In a word, if nothing is already helping you, or you simply do not have the time, knowledge and desire to “runaround”, and you just need to quickly confirm your transaction in the Bitcoin network – you have come to the right place.
1. First of all, you need to fill out the form and send the batch number of your transaction to us for verification so that we can examine your situation and determine if we can help you.
2. If your transaction can be accelerated and we are ready to help you, then we send you payment details for payment of the service (5% of the transaction amount) to the e-mail or telegram-account specified by you.
3. After receiving the payment, we take your transaction to work. Most often, in the next hour and a half your transaction receives the first confirmation of the network, less often it takes 3-6 hours.
4. We work qualitatively and reliably, but if suddenly your transaction will not be confirmed after our intervention (which has not happened before), then we are guaranteed to refund your money!
Which transactions can not be accelerated:
1. Transactions that have a commission less than 0.0001 BTC/KB (less than 10 Satoshi/Byte)
2. Too long transactions, when there are many inputs and outputs in one transaction
3. If there are unconfirmed entries in your transaction